TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
She admitted to the Sunday Times that though she doesn't mind her body being given a virtual touch-up, she has a very different opinion when it comes to her face. "I like a certain amount of retouching, like anybody. We all like to get rid of spots and shadows under our eyes. I'"ve always been quite particular I don't like my face to be retouched," News.com.au quoted her, as saying.
"Often, people will want to correct one's face, and with me, they always want to change my nose and I'm like, 'No, no, no, I can't look like that. "I don't mind if you want to make me a bit thinner and a bit younger, but you can"t give me a different jaw or eyebrows.' But the vanity retouching well, who wouldn't?" she said.