- Emma Thompson Slams Hollywood's Obsession With Size Zero
- How Donald Trump Asked Emma Thompson For A Date And Was Turned Down!
- The Harry Potter Actor, Alan Rickman Dies At 69 :Lost HIs Battle To Cancer
- Emma Thompson prefers writing her own role
- Keira competes with Scarlett to be My Fair Lady
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Hits Top Spot In Indian Box Office!
Last Chance Harvey, likely to be released later this year, is not the first film in which Thompson and Hoffman have worked together. Before this, they worked together in the 2006 film Stranger Than Fiction, wherein Thompson played a writer. Thompson also revealed that she had completed the script for the second film in the Nanny McPhee trilogy.
"It will be called Nanny McPhee UXB which stands for unexploded bombs," she said. The shooting for the film might begin this autumn, she said. Thompson received an Oscar in 1996 for best-adapted screenplay for her adaptation of Jane Austen's novel 'Sense and Sensibility'.