TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Last Chance Harvey, likely to be released later this year, is not the first film in which Thompson and Hoffman have worked together. Before this, they worked together in the 2006 film Stranger Than Fiction, wherein Thompson played a writer. Thompson also revealed that she had completed the script for the second film in the Nanny McPhee trilogy.
"It will be called Nanny McPhee UXB which stands for unexploded bombs," she said. The shooting for the film might begin this autumn, she said. Thompson received an Oscar in 1996 for best-adapted screenplay for her adaptation of Jane Austen's novel 'Sense and Sensibility'.