TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Last Chance Harvey, likely to be released later this year, is not the first film in which Thompson and Hoffman have worked together. Before this, they worked together in the 2006 film Stranger Than Fiction, wherein Thompson played a writer. Thompson also revealed that she had completed the script for the second film in the Nanny McPhee trilogy.
"It will be called Nanny McPhee UXB which stands for unexploded bombs," she said. The shooting for the film might begin this autumn, she said. Thompson received an Oscar in 1996 for best-adapted screenplay for her adaptation of Jane Austen's novel 'Sense and Sensibility'.