TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The one thing that the star is lucky to have is a team of financial advisors who are scrutinizing her money handling skills, Contactmusic reported Britain's Daily Mail newspaper as having written. Watson"s dealings are being handled by England's royal bank Coutts, who also look after her co-star Daniel Radcliffe's fortune.
The actress is required to make low-risk, high-interest investments and attend courses on how to be a responsible millionaire. The latest movie Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince is said to be paying her 5 million dollars for her role as the schoolgirl wizard.