TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
In the skit, "Tom" is being interviewed by host "Ray Martin," also played by Eric, and after an extremely emotional conversation about his children, "Tom" and "Ray" engage in a very surprising lip-lock. "I'm sure Tom hasn't seen it," the New York Post quoted Eric, as telling GQ magazine.
Bana also admitted that he is extremely careful about his level of involvement in high-profile films, because he finds the idea of a one-man movie very unhealthy.
"I have been in some high-profile films, but I think I've been pretty careful about what my level of involvement is in them," he said.
"I find the notion so daunting that a movie is actually all about you. I don't think it's healthy. That pressure in itself is huge and enormous and makes me feel sick and gives me nightmares. Everyone in Hollywood is doing what they think they need to do, some more honourably than others. It's a bit of a shark tank," he added.
|Golden Compass Trailer|