TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The 'Desperate Housewives' star, who has been doing a lot of bad roles, just could not resist herself. "I find more fun in bad girls. The good girls are always so boring," New York daily quoted Longoria Parker. The 32-year-old actress has made a good career out of being bad. Before playing the sexy and self-centred ex-model Gabrielle Solis on "Housewives," she sharpened her bitchy bite as a soap opera psychotic on "The Young and the Restless."
She also revealed that she would 'haunt' her hubby if she died. "Oh, I would totally haunt Tony if I passed away. I would lie next to him and stare at him!" she said. "It would actually be a lot like what I do now," she said. "I like routine and I like to work. I love juggling everything at once," she added.