TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
However, she turned down a chance to show them off in person stating: "I have a situation with this provocative dress I'm wearing this evening." Mendes sent her male fans drooling last year when she posed in the buff for animal welfare charity People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) alongside the tagline "Fur? I'd rather go naked."
At the time she said: "I want people to know that there are options — that killing a poor animal and wearing it isn't cool ... respecting all life forms is cool."