TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
However, she turned down a chance to show them off in person stating: "I have a situation with this provocative dress I'm wearing this evening." Mendes sent her male fans drooling last year when she posed in the buff for animal welfare charity People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) alongside the tagline "Fur? I'd rather go naked."
At the time she said: "I want people to know that there are options — that killing a poor animal and wearing it isn't cool ... respecting all life forms is cool."