TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
"It is sad at this extremely difficult time when we are grieving at the loss of our beloved son that estranged members of the family have taken it upon themselves to discuss private family matters for which they had never been privy in the past or at the present. We hope for Matilda's sake that these family members will refrain from comments in the future," News.com.au quoted Cassidy, as saying.
Reports have surfaced that a three-page will, lodged with a Manhattan court, was written three years before Ledger's beloved daughter Matilda Rose was born. Ledger's uncles Mike and Haydn accused Heath's father Kim of mismanaging their grandfather's estate to the tune of 2.5 million dollars. They also said they had raised fears for Matilda's future with her Sydney-based grandfather Larry Williams.