TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The movie will cover Gaye's life from after he parted with Motown to his self-imposed exile in Europe and will include his relationship with Freddy Cousaert the promoter who guided the singer through the recording of his biggest-selling album, Midnight Love.
Martin will be playing Gaye while Gandolfini takes on the role of Cousaert, reports Variety. Gandolfini and Alexandra Ryan are producing through their Attaboy Films shingle alongside Ayo Davis, Efuru Flowers and Roger Haber.
Gary Hamilton"s Arclight Films and Victor Syrmis will exec produce. Arclight Films will also handle international sales for the 15 million dollar project. Shooting will begin April 15 and take place in Massachusetts; Ostend, Belgium; and Los Angeles.