TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The movie will cover Gaye's life from after he parted with Motown to his self-imposed exile in Europe and will include his relationship with Freddy Cousaert the promoter who guided the singer through the recording of his biggest-selling album, Midnight Love.
Martin will be playing Gaye while Gandolfini takes on the role of Cousaert, reports Variety. Gandolfini and Alexandra Ryan are producing through their Attaboy Films shingle alongside Ayo Davis, Efuru Flowers and Roger Haber.
Gary Hamilton"s Arclight Films and Victor Syrmis will exec produce. Arclight Films will also handle international sales for the 15 million dollar project. Shooting will begin April 15 and take place in Massachusetts; Ostend, Belgium; and Los Angeles.