TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The 'Leatherheads' star tells British magazine Heat that even one kid around is enough to make him extremely nervous. So whenever he feels a bit broody about the fact that he"s not a father, he invites Brangelina and their brood to spend a few days with him at his villa in Lake Como, Italy.
"Even one kid running around my villa makes me nervous, so I'm definitely not a candidate for father of the year," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angie and ask them to stay with me, just to remind myself why I'm so happy," he added.