TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"You could pull my mother out and hold a gun to her head and say you're gonna shoot her if I don't get up and sing, and I'll go, 'Shoot away, I'm not getting up there!'," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I'm not a particularly good singer and I'm certainly not getting up at a bar and singing. What a frightening thought that would be," he added.
The 46-year-old also admitted that moviemakers the Coen brothers were right to dub his singing voice in 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?