TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
"You could pull my mother out and hold a gun to her head and say you're gonna shoot her if I don't get up and sing, and I'll go, 'Shoot away, I'm not getting up there!'," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying. "I'm not a particularly good singer and I'm certainly not getting up at a bar and singing. What a frightening thought that would be," he added.
The 46-year-old also admitted that moviemakers the Coen brothers were right to dub his singing voice in 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?