TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
"These reports are not true," E!Online quoted 46-year-old Clooney as saying in a statement released through his publicist. The rumours that the two were serious about one another increased after Larson was seen accompanying him to the Oscars, making her the first of his girlfriends to ever do so.
News of the secret engagement was published on the website of Britain's Marie Claire on Monday March 10, citing a restaurant worker from the town of Laglio, Italy, where Clooney has a villa, as having revealed. "They haven't made any announcement yet, but there are people in this town who know more than me," the unnamed worker was quoted as saying.
"They say the couple are already engaged," the worker added. However, Clooney has revealed that he is simply content to be dating Sarah, who is a former Fear Factor winner, and as he had admitted in the past, he has no intention of getting married ever again. "I've been married," he was quoted to have told People in November 2006. "It's not something I'm looking out for. The truth is, I'm really happy," he added.