TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Clooney was far from amused to discover that Zellweger was fooling around on the set with an American football, with her costume on, while he was directing and starring in scenes. However Zellweger admitted that the footballs which were everywhere looked so tempting that she could not resist picking them up and throwing them to cast mates and extras.
"I looked ridiculous... I had on my hat with the feather, and my little high heeled buckled shoes and gloves while I was throwing the pigskin, but I couldn't help myself," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Parade.com. "When I gave it a toss, the director, that would be Mr. Clooney, scolded me and said, 'You put that thing down. What am I going to do with you when you miss (a catch) and take one on the nose and we've got a close up? Put that ball down.' I thought he was a spoilsport," she added.