TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Spice Girls singer was at a shopping centre for a book signing when the lift jammed between the ground and the first floor, trapping her inside, reports The Sun. The 35-year-old was trapped inside the lift with four other people, and after engineers failed to get it moving, a fire crew was called.
The fire fighters had to move in and use a manual crank to raise the lift and open the doors. Halliwell was at the Lakeside centre in Thurrock, Essex, to sign copies of her new children's book Ugenia Lavender.