TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
"The line is, 'Children are like clients - they want all of you all the time.' It was actually something my daughter said to me. She must have been about eight," FemaleFirst quoted her, as saying. "She said, 'Mom, I want all of you all of the time.' And it killed me, because I was a single parent, and I knew that I couldn't give her that. I've always been aware that's the only thing she ever wanted," she added.
Close, who is now married to David Shaw, recently said that her 'bunny-boiler' character in 'Fatal Attraction' has helped save marriages. The 60-year-old, who starred as Michael Douglas' mistress turned stalker in the 1987 movie, said that the result of the actor's infidelity in the drama is so frightening that it has put partners off walking out on each other.
"That movie struck a very, very raw nerve. Men still come up to me and say: 'You scared the s*** outta me. You saved my marriage,"" she told Radio Times.