TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
"The line is, 'Children are like clients - they want all of you all the time.' It was actually something my daughter said to me. She must have been about eight," FemaleFirst quoted her, as saying. "She said, 'Mom, I want all of you all of the time.' And it killed me, because I was a single parent, and I knew that I couldn't give her that. I've always been aware that's the only thing she ever wanted," she added.
Close, who is now married to David Shaw, recently said that her 'bunny-boiler' character in 'Fatal Attraction' has helped save marriages. The 60-year-old, who starred as Michael Douglas' mistress turned stalker in the 1987 movie, said that the result of the actor's infidelity in the drama is so frightening that it has put partners off walking out on each other.
"That movie struck a very, very raw nerve. Men still come up to me and say: 'You scared the s*** outta me. You saved my marriage,"" she told Radio Times.