TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Washington (ANI): American actress Gwyneth Paltrow has slammed the media for hounding Britney Spears, and insists that they are the ones responsible for driving the already troubled star insane. Paltrow says that she can understand what is going on in Spears' life, whose every move is tabloid fodder.
Paltrow said that even her own marriage to 'Coldplay' front man Chris Martin has been the subject of much press speculation of late, but she admitted that Spears is having it a lot worse than she is, because of the singer's on/off relationship with snapper Adnan Ghalib.
"Look at what they've done to Britney. The paparazzi and magazines have blood on their hands. They literally made her go insane," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. "She's got classic Stockholm Syndrome she fell in love with a paparazzo and went insane. The photographers and editors of these magazines have such bad karma. It's pretty dark," she added.