TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
"I have two children and want to be with them and continue doing the type of independent films I want to do." Contactmusic quoted her as saying. "There is no real money in these projects and I don't want to go back to being on a big-budget set for 12 weeks at a stretch, 14 hours a day. So I thought the Estee Lauder job would give me financial freedom," she added.
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has said that her hubby Chris Martin turned her life around after her dad"s death. The 'Proof' star admitted that she was left heartbroken by her father"s death due to a heart attack, until she met Martin.
The unfortunate event took place in September 2002 when the actress who was celebrating her 30th birthday on vacation in Italy with father Bruce Paltrow. "I had to find the right person and I had to clear up a lot of personal stuff along the way. I was doing that in my own way, but having to deal with things in private. I did have therapy - just a limited amount, which helped clear my mind," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"I turned 30 and my father died three days later. My life did a 180-degree turn in all areas. It was horrible beyond description to lose my father. But, on one hand, I lost the most special person in my life - and on the other, I had never been happier," she added.