TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
According to Paltrow, she doesn't have the same ambition that she used to have and doesn't work at a furious pace. She added that she has a great life and sees everything differently now. "I know that shooting film after film doesn't make you happy, and I've never been happier with Chris and the children."
However, her husband, Chris Martin hinted that she might consider a comeback once the couple's two children, daughter Apple, 3 and 21-month-old son Moses grow up.
Paltrow, who was recently rushed into hospital by Martin after suffering a 'gastric" related illness also revealed that she no longer yearns for a perfect figure, adding that she is definitely less interested in all that stuff than she used to be, but she still believes in eating whole organic foods.