TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
According to Paltrow, she doesn't have the same ambition that she used to have and doesn't work at a furious pace. She added that she has a great life and sees everything differently now. "I know that shooting film after film doesn't make you happy, and I've never been happier with Chris and the children."
However, her husband, Chris Martin hinted that she might consider a comeback once the couple's two children, daughter Apple, 3 and 21-month-old son Moses grow up.
Paltrow, who was recently rushed into hospital by Martin after suffering a 'gastric" related illness also revealed that she no longer yearns for a perfect figure, adding that she is definitely less interested in all that stuff than she used to be, but she still believes in eating whole organic foods.