TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Coty global marketing president Steve Mormois has released a statement to WWD, expressing his honour to have Berry's fragrance as part of their label. "Halle is an iconic actress and symbolizes beauty to many generations….Her fragrances will allow her to present another facet of her personality to her fans," People quoted Mormois, as saying in the statement.