TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good. I want to stay pregnant forever," she added. The 'Monsters Ball," star is looking forward to a spectacular birth, as it may be her last. "I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine," she said.
The actress also said that the she"ll pick up a name when the baby is born. "People are always saying, 'You mean you haven't picked out a name yet? But I don't know how you name a baby until you meet it," she added.