TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"My skin is aglow from all the hormones. I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good. I want to stay pregnant forever," she added. The 'Monsters Ball," star is looking forward to a spectacular birth, as it may be her last. "I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine," she said.
The actress also said that the she"ll pick up a name when the baby is born. "People are always saying, 'You mean you haven't picked out a name yet? But I don't know how you name a baby until you meet it," she added.