TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Rowling and Warner Bros., the studio behind the movie versions of the books, have filed a lawsuit against US publisher RDR Books over The Harry Potter Lexicon, based on fan Steve Vander Ark's website of the same name, reports Conatctmusic. The book was due for publication in November last year.
On March 24, 2008, a New York Federal District Court Judge ordered the case to go to trial on April 14. A lawyer for RDR Books confirmed that Rowling was expected to appear to give evidence in the case. Rowling herself insists that she plans to write her own definitive Harry Potter encyclopaedia including previously unseen material and will donate the proceeds to charity.