TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"He had an uncontrollable energy. He buzzed. He would jump out of bed. For as long as I'd known him, he had bouts with insomnia," The Sun quoted Williams, as saying. "He just had too much energy. His mind was turning, turning, turning always turning. He had a talent for everything that he put his mind to. He didn't know limits.
"I think that the interesting thing about Heath, which maybe people have only really fully discovered in his death, his how vulnerable he was. "You can pick up on it in his performances, but it's easy to overlook because he was so physical and beautiful and strong and masculine. "But there was always that underlying sensitivity. That's who he was," she added.
Following Williams, Naomi, who dated Ledger for two years, said of her ex flame: "His acting was just so touching, so connected in truth. I think he was just getting started." Philip Seymour Hoffman, Sean Penn and pal Ellen DeGeneres were among the other celebrities paid tribute to Ledger.