TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Diazepam, Temazepam, Alprazolam, and Doxylamine," People quoted Borakove, as saying. "We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications," she added. The 28-year-old actor's father, Kim, spoke out on official cause of death.
"Heath's accidental death serves as a caution to the hidden dangers of combining prescription medication, even at low dosage," he said. Now that it has been proved that Heath Ledger died of an overdose of prescription pills, the federal government is stepping in to investigating how the actor was able to obtain so many drugs. New York's Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman Erin Mulvey confirmed that they would investigate how the actor obtained the various drugs.
"We are working with the NYPD to identify any illegally prescribed drugs that may have been prescribed to [Ledger]," People quoted Mulvey, as saying. The New York City medical examiner's office ruled that Ledger died due to an accidental overdose of a deadly cocktail of prescription drugs.