TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The Frank E. Campbell funeral chapel has been the final stop for many of the world's most famous names including Jackie Kennedy Onassis, John Lennon, Judy Garland and Luther Vandross. Ledger passed away on Jan 22 at his New York apartment. His body was found by a masseuse and a housekeeper. The police have said that there was no signs yet of foul play or suicide. Cops also dismissed reports that illegal drugs were found in the apartment.
A post-mortem conducted overnight on the actor was found to be "inconclusive". New York Chief Medical Examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said blood and tissue samples taken from Ledger would be screened for legal and illegal drugs with the results expected to be announced in 10 days to two weeks.
"We did the autopsy today and the results are inconclusive," Ms Borakove said. "We have to do some additional testing in order to determine the cause of death and the testing would include toxicology testing and tissue testing."