TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Frank E. Campbell funeral chapel has been the final stop for many of the world's most famous names including Jackie Kennedy Onassis, John Lennon, Judy Garland and Luther Vandross. Ledger passed away on Jan 22 at his New York apartment. His body was found by a masseuse and a housekeeper. The police have said that there was no signs yet of foul play or suicide. Cops also dismissed reports that illegal drugs were found in the apartment.
A post-mortem conducted overnight on the actor was found to be "inconclusive". New York Chief Medical Examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said blood and tissue samples taken from Ledger would be screened for legal and illegal drugs with the results expected to be announced in 10 days to two weeks.
"We did the autopsy today and the results are inconclusive," Ms Borakove said. "We have to do some additional testing in order to determine the cause of death and the testing would include toxicology testing and tissue testing."