TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
'The Dark Knights' director Christopher Nolan also agrees that Ledger deserves one for his performance. "It's stunning, it's iconic. It's going to just blow people away," Daily Telegraph quoted Nolan as saying. Meanwhile, the shooting of Ledger's last film 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' with Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law stepping into the late actor's role.
Law, Depp and Farrell will appear as Ledger's character Tony, as he travels between realms in the fantasy adventure. "I am grateful to Johnny, Colin and Jude for coming on board and to everyone else who has made it possible for us to finish the film. I am delighted that Heath's brilliant performance can be shared with the world," said director Terry Gilliam.
"Each of the parts played by Johnny, Colin and Jude is representative of the many aspects of the character that Heath was playing." It had been suggested that the 28-year-old star's role would be completed using CGI (computer generated imagery), the process used to complete Gladiator when screen legend Oliver Reed died during shooting.