TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
'The Dark Knights' director Christopher Nolan also agrees that Ledger deserves one for his performance. "It's stunning, it's iconic. It's going to just blow people away," Daily Telegraph quoted Nolan as saying. Meanwhile, the shooting of Ledger's last film 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' with Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law stepping into the late actor's role.
Law, Depp and Farrell will appear as Ledger's character Tony, as he travels between realms in the fantasy adventure. "I am grateful to Johnny, Colin and Jude for coming on board and to everyone else who has made it possible for us to finish the film. I am delighted that Heath's brilliant performance can be shared with the world," said director Terry Gilliam.
"Each of the parts played by Johnny, Colin and Jude is representative of the many aspects of the character that Heath was playing." It had been suggested that the 28-year-old star's role would be completed using CGI (computer generated imagery), the process used to complete Gladiator when screen legend Oliver Reed died during shooting.