TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
In a recent interview, Mike said that reports that the Brokeback Mountain star may have fathered a love child when he was 17 have been blown out of proportion. "All my brother Haydn said was that anything is possible, and from there, it just went absolutely berserk," Usmagazine.com quoted Mike as saying. "Haydn was asked a question that wasn't directly related to the Heath issue: 'If someone was this age, could it be possible?' and Haydn said 'Anything is possible,' and that's it. His statement was absolutely taken out of context. Absolutely. At the end of the day, our thoughts are with the little girl in question, and we're not prepared to make any more comments at all," he added.