- The Dark Knight Role Not The Cause Of Heath Ledger's Death Says Sister
- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
- 10 Hollywood Chick Flick Movies Of All Time!
- Sienna Miller to pay tribute to Heath Ledger
- Heath Ledger's ex-fiancee on life after his death
- Crowe replaces late Heath Ledger in Dirt Music
In November 2007, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) was worried enough to reduce pack sizes and update its warnings on the drug. The packets stated that the pill had "worrying and potentially dangerous adverse effects", the most serious of which included "rage reactions, worsened insomnia, confusion, agitation, hallucinations and other forms of unwanted behaviour".
A spokeswoman for Australian distributor of Stilnox, Sanofi-Aventis, refused to comment on speculation about the drug's involvement in the actor"s shock death. "We're have absolutely no comment to make with regard to speculation that's being reported in the media," the AAP quoted the spokeswoman, as saying. The Oscar nominated actor was declared dead after being found in his apartment in New York by a housekeeper.