TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
In November 2007, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) was worried enough to reduce pack sizes and update its warnings on the drug. The packets stated that the pill had "worrying and potentially dangerous adverse effects", the most serious of which included "rage reactions, worsened insomnia, confusion, agitation, hallucinations and other forms of unwanted behaviour".
A spokeswoman for Australian distributor of Stilnox, Sanofi-Aventis, refused to comment on speculation about the drug's involvement in the actor"s shock death. "We're have absolutely no comment to make with regard to speculation that's being reported in the media," the AAP quoted the spokeswoman, as saying. The Oscar nominated actor was declared dead after being found in his apartment in New York by a housekeeper.