TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
He said that the work for his role in The Dark Knight was way too strenuous for him to take – the reason for which he was loosing sleep. He had been taking the same pills that were found near his body for a while as he was trying to catch up on his sleep. So was this just a case of being tired out by Hollywood or to put it in a blunter way the price of fame and fortune?
And he is not the only one who has paid this price. Anna Nicole Smith, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, James Morrison, Janis Joplin and the ever immortalized Marilyn Monroe have also paid thus price thus showcasing the more dirty side of Hollywood and the fee one has to pay to become a privileged member. And it seems that dying young has proved to make them more famous that if they last for years and decades together.