TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight," People mag quoted Klum, as telling broadcaster ARD in an interview set to air Feb 18 in her native country. "I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life," added Klum, according to an interview transcript.
Klum, who is a Beverly Hills resident like Spears, is married to singer Seal and has three children. She believes that Britney could benefit from being in her stable household.