TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
"She can call me and come live in our house with us for a couple of months. I would help set her straight," People mag quoted Klum, as telling broadcaster ARD in an interview set to air Feb 18 in her native country. "I am sorry when a young person gets thrown so off track. She has, of course, lived an extremely wild life," added Klum, according to an interview transcript.
Klum, who is a Beverly Hills resident like Spears, is married to singer Seal and has three children. She believes that Britney could benefit from being in her stable household.