TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The 62-year-old won an Academy Award for her role as Queen Elizabeth II in 2006 movie The Queen, which focused on the repercussions of the princess's death in August 1997. However, Mirren said that she remembers very little about that time. "I honestly can't remember where I was when Princess Diana was killed. I was in America but don't recall where. Everyone I know says they remember that moment, but I do not," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Mirren also confessed that she was sceptical about the public outpouring of sadness in the days after the tragic car crash in Paris. "I did not see the public reaction as grief. I saw it as people, like addicts, having their drugs taken away from them," she said.