TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The 62-year-old won an Academy Award for her role as Queen Elizabeth II in 2006 movie The Queen, which focused on the repercussions of the princess's death in August 1997. However, Mirren said that she remembers very little about that time. "I honestly can't remember where I was when Princess Diana was killed. I was in America but don't recall where. Everyone I know says they remember that moment, but I do not," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Mirren also confessed that she was sceptical about the public outpouring of sadness in the days after the tragic car crash in Paris. "I did not see the public reaction as grief. I saw it as people, like addicts, having their drugs taken away from them," she said.