TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
"Losing any friend is horrific, but he just has this thing about him ... this special, enigmatic thing that I have never met in anyone before," News.com.au quoted her, as saying. "That's what all of his friends are saying. They are totally devastated by losing someone who gave them so much. He gave everyone so much. I have only good memories of him," she added.
She also said that it is her eight-year-old son Mingus who is helping her cope with Ledger"s death. "Time passes. It doesn't make it easier but you try to do the best you can," she said. "When you have a child, they kind of bring you back to the moment in a really comforting way," she added.