TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"Losing any friend is horrific, but he just has this thing about him ... this special, enigmatic thing that I have never met in anyone before," News.com.au quoted her, as saying. "That's what all of his friends are saying. They are totally devastated by losing someone who gave them so much. He gave everyone so much. I have only good memories of him," she added.
She also said that it is her eight-year-old son Mingus who is helping her cope with Ledger"s death. "Time passes. It doesn't make it easier but you try to do the best you can," she said. "When you have a child, they kind of bring you back to the moment in a really comforting way," she added.