TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The 39-year-old ramp queen is a keen snapper and is delighted to use her hobby for a good cause. "I am delighted to be involved in such a positive initiative. The images I've chosen mean a lot to me as a mother," the sun quoted Helena, as saying.
The money raised by the auction will be given to domestic violence charity Women's Aid and Help the Hospices. A spokesman for Royal Mail, which is also releasing a sunflower stamp, said that Helena's involvement has given the project a popular appeal.
"This is the second year we have run this auction. It proved so popular we invited Helena on board," he said.