- Big Little Lies Explores Every Spectrum Of Women's Lives: Reese Witherspoon
- Reese Witherspoon Feels Guilty To Stay Away From Her Kids
- Oscar-winning Actress Reese Witherspoon Presumes In Afterlife
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Fathers Day: Celebrities Share Rare & Unseen Childhood Pics With Dads On Instagram
- 'Hot Pursuit' Movie Review: A Fun Watch
Reese Witherspoon walks backward while carrying 5-pound weights to tone her calves. Owen Wilson finds the slimming effect in asparagus and parsley. Jennifer Lopez is also not far behind in the crazy ways of staying slim. She sniffs grapefruit extract. However, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria is not ready to skip the good stuff.
"I eat brownies all the time. I even bake them. Yellow cake mix and chocolate frosting. Is there anything better?" the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying. "Don't get on me. I work out like a madwoman, so I deserve a few brownies. All women deserve a few brownies. I work out three to four times a week. My trainer kicks my ass. I live in the Hollywood Hills, so it's very inclined.
"We do lunges while walking up the hill and then we'll run up the next hill and then do squats up the next. I do this early in the morning, and the entire time I'm thinking," 'Why, oh why did I leave my pillow? I wish I could just sleep," she said.
As for talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, her guilty pleasures lie in small things. "One of my great life pleasures is a Popsicle. Whenever your mama was mad and told you to come in the house, she didn't have a Popsicle. She should have had a Popsicle," Winfrey said.