TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Reese Witherspoon walks backward while carrying 5-pound weights to tone her calves. Owen Wilson finds the slimming effect in asparagus and parsley. Jennifer Lopez is also not far behind in the crazy ways of staying slim. She sniffs grapefruit extract. However, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria is not ready to skip the good stuff.
"I eat brownies all the time. I even bake them. Yellow cake mix and chocolate frosting. Is there anything better?" the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying. "Don't get on me. I work out like a madwoman, so I deserve a few brownies. All women deserve a few brownies. I work out three to four times a week. My trainer kicks my ass. I live in the Hollywood Hills, so it's very inclined.
"We do lunges while walking up the hill and then we'll run up the next hill and then do squats up the next. I do this early in the morning, and the entire time I'm thinking," 'Why, oh why did I leave my pillow? I wish I could just sleep," she said.
As for talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, her guilty pleasures lie in small things. "One of my great life pleasures is a Popsicle. Whenever your mama was mad and told you to come in the house, she didn't have a Popsicle. She should have had a Popsicle," Winfrey said.