TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"I warn people about Ambien. "I almost drove off a cliff once. I don't take sleeping pills but somebody said, 'Take this, it's mild'. "I got a call in the middle of the night, kind of an emergency, and I almost drove off a cliff 50 yards from my house, and I live up in the mountains in Aspen (Colorado). So I warn people about it. But I also did not know Mr Ledger," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Ledger, who was 28-year-old Australian actor, was found dead in the bedroom of his New York home on Tuesday (22 Jan 08) afternoon. An autopsy carried out on Wednesday (23 Jan 08) failed to reveal how the Brokeback Mountain star had died. Police believe his death is drug-related as sleeping pills were found by his bed. However, no illegal drugs were found.