TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"I warn people about Ambien. "I almost drove off a cliff once. I don't take sleeping pills but somebody said, 'Take this, it's mild'. "I got a call in the middle of the night, kind of an emergency, and I almost drove off a cliff 50 yards from my house, and I live up in the mountains in Aspen (Colorado). So I warn people about it. But I also did not know Mr Ledger," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Ledger, who was 28-year-old Australian actor, was found dead in the bedroom of his New York home on Tuesday (22 Jan 08) afternoon. An autopsy carried out on Wednesday (23 Jan 08) failed to reveal how the Brokeback Mountain star had died. Police believe his death is drug-related as sleeping pills were found by his bed. However, no illegal drugs were found.