TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
And it's not only his underwear, the Rush Hour star even washes his T-shirts and socks in his hotel suite, and then hangs them all over the room to dry. "I never take the underwear or socks to the laundry they charge you $20. You can buy another one (pair)," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
In fact, his doing his own laundry makes him carry a lot less in baggage. "I just bring two (pairs of) underwear for day and night - it's so easy. It's not about money, it's about discipline," he said. Chan also revealed that he prefers doing his laundry when goes to take a bath.