TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
"When I was a little kid there was a lot of teasing going on about me being related to Elvis," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "I went to my granddad and asked him (about it), and he said that years ago there was a family feud between the Presleys and half the family changed the spelling (of their name).
"I asked my Uncle Tommy about it, and he went and got a picture of Elvis's dad and my grandfather and laid them down side by side and they looked like brothers. "I've never seen anything look so close in my life. Same sideways smile, same teeth, same eyes," she added.