TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Several industry specialists agree that 'Quantum Of Solace" will leave moviegoers bewildered. "It's confusing. I don't think most people will immediately realise what it means – it's not a short story many are familiar with. But most Bond titles don't make much sense anyway. What does Thunderball mean?" the Scotsman quoted Olly Richards, news editor of Empire magazine, as saying.
Richards is of the view that the title will pose some intricate problems for the writer of the new theme tune. "You would have difficulty rhyming Quantum of Solace with anything and it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue as a song title, does it?" he said.
However, Ajay Chowdhury, editor of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, the magazine of the James Bond International Fan Club, said: "It's a fantastic choice. It has that esoteric, poetic mystery which you associate with James Bond." The movie was till now being shot under the working title of 'Bond 22", and sees current 007 Daniel Craig picking off from the end of Casino Royale, and contemplating revenge being betrayed by true love Vesper Lynd.
Filming began at Pinewood earlier this month and location shooting is planned in Austria, Italy and Panama. Craig's Bond girls will be played by Brit Gemma Arteton and Ukrainian Olga Kurylenko, with Mathieu Amalric playing the villain Dominic Greene.