TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Several industry specialists agree that 'Quantum Of Solace" will leave moviegoers bewildered. "It's confusing. I don't think most people will immediately realise what it means – it's not a short story many are familiar with. But most Bond titles don't make much sense anyway. What does Thunderball mean?" the Scotsman quoted Olly Richards, news editor of Empire magazine, as saying.
Richards is of the view that the title will pose some intricate problems for the writer of the new theme tune. "You would have difficulty rhyming Quantum of Solace with anything and it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue as a song title, does it?" he said.
However, Ajay Chowdhury, editor of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, the magazine of the James Bond International Fan Club, said: "It's a fantastic choice. It has that esoteric, poetic mystery which you associate with James Bond." The movie was till now being shot under the working title of 'Bond 22", and sees current 007 Daniel Craig picking off from the end of Casino Royale, and contemplating revenge being betrayed by true love Vesper Lynd.
Filming began at Pinewood earlier this month and location shooting is planned in Austria, Italy and Panama. Craig's Bond girls will be played by Brit Gemma Arteton and Ukrainian Olga Kurylenko, with Mathieu Amalric playing the villain Dominic Greene.