TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
On the other hand 28-year-old Olga revealed that she had never seen a Bond film before and could have never imagined playing a role in the film. I could never imagine being where I am today when I was a little girl," "Even some days I think, 'Is this really my life?'" said Olga. Olga, brought up by a single mum in a miserable, impoverished Ukrainian remote area is happy that she can now support her mother.
"When I was growing up it was difficult. My mum wasn't making much money and we just managed to survive, she said. "Out of what little we had, she paid for lessons at music school. We had to sacrifice a lot." "My mother has the most wonderful faith in me and all I am today is because of her," she said. "Now I can support her. I buy her presents and help her a lot," she added. The film Quantum Of Solace is set to be released on November 7.