TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
"They're getting along so great that everyone on the set is gossiping about something more going on between them," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "They're just so in sync all the time." The insider also revealed that Eckhart was the reason Aniston decided to make the movie in the first place. "Jen's entire reason for doing this movie was Aaron," the source said.
"She's wanted to work with him for years and was completely flattered that she was his first choice to be the leading lady in this movie. "It's going to be a real change of pace for Jen, who has focused exclusively on making romantic comedies. "This is more of a quirky romantic drama with lots of intense scenes opposite Aaron. They're in almost every scene together."