TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"They're getting along so great that everyone on the set is gossiping about something more going on between them," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "They're just so in sync all the time." The insider also revealed that Eckhart was the reason Aniston decided to make the movie in the first place. "Jen's entire reason for doing this movie was Aaron," the source said.
"She's wanted to work with him for years and was completely flattered that she was his first choice to be the leading lady in this movie. "It's going to be a real change of pace for Jen, who has focused exclusively on making romantic comedies. "This is more of a quirky romantic drama with lots of intense scenes opposite Aaron. They're in almost every scene together."