TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Another source revealed that the actress did consider other options, before deciding to freeze her eggs, reports the Daily Telegraph. There have been reports that Aniston was considering adopting a baby, but she now seems to have rejected that option in favour of her own baby. However, Jennifer's rep dismissed the Star story, insisting that all the claims were untrue.
But the source asserted that Aniston would use the frozen eggs if she had any trouble conceiving naturally.