TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
However, Crow insists that it was Aniston who did the dumping. "For both of us, the perceived idea is that, in our big relationships, we both got dumped. Believe me, this is not true," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "Neither one of us has ever gotten dumped. No one ever knows what goes on in relationships. Unfortunately, for some people like Jennifer and me, so much is written about things that you don't say, and so many emotions are attributed to you that you haven't had," she added.
Giving credence to Crow's claims are other pals of Aniston, one of whom told the National Enquirer that Aniston had indeed been the one to call an end to the her and Brad's relationship. "Once Jen saw the writing on the wall, she dumped Brad. She took a cold, hard look at her marriage and realised it was irretrievably broken," the pal said. "She and Brad had vastly different personal agendas and feelings about love, career and having a family."