TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Judd said that Lopez 'always wanted to be [a mother], and so I think this is good for her.' He also revealed that before their marriage ended in June 2002, kids were a frequent topic of conversation. "Absolutely, we talked about it," Judd said. However, he does not feel sorry about the fact that he and Lopez did not have a baby. "I don't think would have, could have, should have. It just didn't work out between us, and it's cool," he said.
Lopez and her third husband, Marc Anthony, welcomed twins Max and Emme on Feb. 22. The newborns were the first kids for Lopez and the fourth and fifth for Anthony, who has children from two previous relationships.