TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"I make a lot of time for baths. They're the only thing I do to de-stress. I love Jo Malone bath oils. My favourites are Grapefruit, Lime, Basil and Mandarin, and Red Roses," Fabulous magazine quoted her, as saying. She also said that the secret behind her perfect hair and gleaming face is extensive moisturising. "At the moment my hair is dry, so I am trying to get the moisture back into it. Kerastase Resistance Forcintense is brilliant," she said.
"I always use lots of moisturiser. My favourite is Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Lotion. I use loads of it when I am in warmer, drier climates," she added. The 'Wedding Planner' star also revealed that she completes her look with her own fragrances. "I wear all my own fragrances. At the moment I am wearing my new one, Deseo, which means desire," she said.