TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
She has also employed a trained colour therapist to paint the nursery in "health enhancing" hues, and ordered 600-count Egyptian cotton cot linen, designer Babygros, diamond-engraved rattles and two small Shetland ponies for the babies.
"Jennifer has gone all-out to give the twins an amazing childhood. She had the nursery painted a beautiful aquamarine and light blue - colours which are supposed to have intelligence boosting properties," the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
"She listened to classical music throughout her pregnancy and is now having music piped through to the nursery to help relax her youngsters. She has employed a professional baby masseuse to come in once or twice a week and is also superparanoid about hygiene.
"The twins' wing is totally sterile and all flowers and presents are stored in a separate room, so they don't contaminate the babies' area. It may sound excessive but she's only got her kids' best interests at heart and wants to give them the start in life she never had," the source added.