TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
The picture shows the couple flying on the magic carpet touching the skyline in a romantic pose. Other celebrities who shot for the photo series include the likes of Jessica Biel, Gisele Bundchen and Whoopi Goldberg, reports New York Post. In a similar shoot earlier, The Mummy star Rachel Weisz turned into Snow White for a day.
Also appearing at the time were tennis ace Roger Federer and Dame Julie Andrews who became King Arthur and the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio respectively.