TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The picture shows the couple flying on the magic carpet touching the skyline in a romantic pose. Other celebrities who shot for the photo series include the likes of Jessica Biel, Gisele Bundchen and Whoopi Goldberg, reports New York Post. In a similar shoot earlier, The Mummy star Rachel Weisz turned into Snow White for a day.
Also appearing at the time were tennis ace Roger Federer and Dame Julie Andrews who became King Arthur and the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio respectively.