TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"I was like, 'Wow, where did these breasts come from?' It was instant. It was great, but shocking," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. Alba had earlier revealed that she was shocked to see the changes in her body ever since she became pregnant.
The actress who had earlier claimed that pregnancy was like a 'sedative', said that she was not expecting her body to react in this way. "You go, 'What's happening?' You definitely have to go with the flow. You have to surrender, but it's a shock to the system," she said.