TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Washington (ANI): If reports are to be believed, Hollywood actress Jessica Alba will be naming her unborn daughter Honor. While the 26-year-old star has not yet revealed the name and sex of her baby, her friends have started shopping for all the girly stuff for the little one.
According to a report in America's Star magazine, one of the pals of the 'Sin City' star had revealed the secret while she was shopping for baby shower gifts at a Los Angeles boutique. "This woman was so excited that Jessica is having a girl," Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying.
In fact, one more family friend of the actress shopped for a charm bracelet for the unborn baby that spelled out 'Honor'. To welcome Alba's child, her manager Chris Henze's wife will be throwing a baby shower party at a private home in Los Angeles.