TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"The writers' strike and the impending actors strike has kind of put a wrench in everything production wise," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling to Coming Soon. She added: "That film takes a lot of prep, a good six months of prep and about six months to shoot. With the strike, I think, maybe it's put on hold".
During the interview, the 26-year-old also said that she doesn"t now much about her upcoming role in Sin City Two. "I haven't read the script. I don't know anything about it," she said. Meanwhile, Alba is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Cash Warren and also disclosed that she is nervous at the thought of breastfeeding her baby.
However, she is not in a hurry to get back into shape like many celebrity mums. "I try and eat healthy as possible, because it's good for the baby, exercise, as long as I don't gain too much too fast- that's the key," said Jessica in an interview with Extra.
|Fantastic Four meet|