TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"The writers' strike and the impending actors strike has kind of put a wrench in everything production wise," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling to Coming Soon. She added: "That film takes a lot of prep, a good six months of prep and about six months to shoot. With the strike, I think, maybe it's put on hold".
During the interview, the 26-year-old also said that she doesn"t now much about her upcoming role in Sin City Two. "I haven't read the script. I don't know anything about it," she said. Meanwhile, Alba is currently expecting her first child with boyfriend Cash Warren and also disclosed that she is nervous at the thought of breastfeeding her baby.
However, she is not in a hurry to get back into shape like many celebrity mums. "I try and eat healthy as possible, because it's good for the baby, exercise, as long as I don't gain too much too fast- that's the key," said Jessica in an interview with Extra.
|Fantastic Four meet|