TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Revealing her first kiss at the age of 7, Alba also handed out advice to teenaged girls, urging them to have safe sex. "Boys are awful. They are made of nothing but hormones until they're about 20 or 21," she wrote. "It's fun to have a crush, but don't think it's forever," she added.
The essay collection, set for publication this spring, features letters by famous women, 35 or younger, written to their younger selves. Contributors include Olympic soccer gold medallist Julia Foudy, activist Zainab Salbi and actress Danica McKellar.