TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
But, she insisted that the 'chill' effect is not in sync when it comes to her body. "The heartburn, the hiccups. I wake up to hiccups every single morning. Never had hiccups before," she said.
But the changes aren't just physiological, they're also emotional. "Anything could make me incredibly angry or break down crying. That's not something I'm used to. It's quite a blessing and perfect timing," she said, possibly referring to the writers strike," she said.
|Fantastic Four meet|