TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
"I think they're going to get married," US mag quoted Romo's close friend of three years, Michael Starr, as saying in the latest issue of Us Weekly. Starr is not the only one who predicts the union between the two, Romo's former fling Sophia Bush, was also of the same opinion.
"I think they could go the distance. They're perfect for each other," the actress, a mutual friend of Romo and Simpson, said. "They're both funny and wonderful and kind. I'm rooting for them," she added.
Nick Lachey, who is Simpson's ex, also chimed in to add his blessing. "I wish her nothing but happiness," he told Us. "If she's found that... good for her," he added.