TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
"I think they're going to get married," US mag quoted Romo's close friend of three years, Michael Starr, as saying in the latest issue of Us Weekly. Starr is not the only one who predicts the union between the two, Romo's former fling Sophia Bush, was also of the same opinion.
"I think they could go the distance. They're perfect for each other," the actress, a mutual friend of Romo and Simpson, said. "They're both funny and wonderful and kind. I'm rooting for them," she added.
Nick Lachey, who is Simpson's ex, also chimed in to add his blessing. "I wish her nothing but happiness," he told Us. "If she's found that... good for her," he added.